Mogensen Vibrating Screens
Mogensen design and manufacture vibratory screens to suit most applications: Enclosed and open screens, finger deck screens, industrial screens, single to multi deck screens, industrial sieves and vibrating screening of many sizes and for many applications.
Mogensen vibrating screens have evolved over many years to meet the challenges of varied material types, higher tonnage through-puts and diverse customer separation requirements. Our range encompasses:
- Light duty applications - achieving effective quality screening with a cost conscious approach with all our options available. Ideal for animal feed to recycling, these screens are normally single or double deck units and of an enclosed design to contain dust.
- Open screens - with adjustable declines are also available and tend to use a rotary drive action, well suited to waste recycling.
- Medium to heavy duty vibratory screening - with higher capacities, wear liners, multi decks etc. that can meet demanding production schedules are available along with our full bespoke specials, built to your exact needs. These units suit aggregate and high volume and wear materials.
The vibrating screen range covers both rotary and linear action drives to accommodate different applications, open or enclosed bodies, single length or double length decks and light to heavy duty design. Single to multi deck configurations, wire mesh, polydecks, rubber mats to specials with bespoke outlet designs.
The Mogensen Vibratory Screen Range can be designed with various options that include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Single to multi-deck to offer multiple separations
- End or side tensioned meshes, perforated plate, poly decks and more
- Mogensen special rubber edged meshes so no fine material escapes
- 0.2m to 3m widths to accommodate most throughputs
- Single/double lengths to assist in screening efficiency