The Mogensen Vibrating Sizer
The Mogensen Sizer combines a linear drive action with steeply declined decks, fitted with oversized mesh apertures to produce a specialist screening system. This system is based on the probability of particles passing through a specified aperture within a pre-determined mesh length, thus producing a screen capable of tonnages far greater than conventional vibratory screens with the same footprint. The width of the unit, starting at 0.5m up to our 3m unit dictates tonnes per hour throughput; however screen length is shortened as the Mogensen Sizer uses a vertical material flow rather than conventional horizontal flow promoting better material separation and a low bed depth. This smaller footprint is more energy efficient, requires less support structure and is also more economical to maintain.
The Mogensen Sizer is extremely effective for fines removal, de-dusting applications and grading granular materials such as fine ores down to 400 microns. The Mogensen Sizer has a much higher throughput efficiency and higher separation method than standard vibratory screens and is a good solution for many applications. Examples of this are typically found in mining, quarries (limestone), coal de-dusting, detergent powders etc. where separations of 25mm down to 0.4mm are required with high through-puts. The Mogensen Sizer offers up to 7 separations of the material in one pass and is designed with customer specific bespoke outlets to handle these many product streams.
Two Invicta Vibrator motors are used, normally mounted on the back of the unit to provide the required linear vibration. In most cases 6 pole motors are used that ensure a suitable vibration amplitude is achieved.
The Mogensen Vibratory Sizer Range can be designed with various options that include, but are not limited to, the following:-
- Fully enclosed or open designs
- Specialist linings: stainless steel, hardox, ceramic, rubber, poly, etc.
- Mesh cleaning systems (auto mesh tensioning / heated decks)
- Bespoke inlet/outlet configurations
- 0.5m / 1.0m / 1.5m / 2.0m / 3.0m wide models
- 3, 5 or 6 deck arrangements
- Steel, fabric or poly covers
- Mogensen special rubber edged meshes to contain material
- Bespoke control systems
- Paint colour of any RAL number – you select
- BS4800 paint colours available
- Fitted with Invicta vibrator motors
- GRP Covers