Mogensen Vibrating Tables
Mogensen Vibrating Tables are designed for compacting, packing, settling and product testing. As individual units they are ideal to provide a controlled and reliable vibrating surface and can be fitted with magnets or other devices to retain the box, pack or part.
Available in mild or stainless steel, the Mogensen vibrating table provides a reliable vibrating surface that can be used in many industries, to compact and settle loose materials. Two or more vibrators are utilised to provide a vertical, linear action to the table top providing the correct amplitude for each product.
Minimal maintenance requirements combined with a rugged, no fuss design equals a reliable and cost effective vibratory medium.
The Mogensen Vibrating Table Range can be offered with various options that include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Magnetic clamping
- Bespoke fixing holes/ clamping plates
- Vertical linear vibration - adjustable
- Flat, grid top or with bespoke retaining devices
- Many table top sizes available – 500mm to > 3000mm
- Continuous or intermittent rating
- Electric or Pneumatic vibrators
- Loads from a few kg up to 20 tonnes
- Full control panel options with speed control
- ATEX certified designs