Mogensen Tubular Conveyors
The Mogensen Vibrating Tubular Conveyor is a fully enclosed method of transporting light, loose materials in a dust free, environmentally protected and controlled manner. The tubular conveyor is vibrated by two out of balance vibrator motors creating a linear motion which drives the material along the tube in a horizontal position or declined for increased velocity and material throughput. The tubes are offered in various diameters depending on required throughput up to 300 TPH and up to 6m lengths that can be linked together allowing for varied overall conveying lengths.
Suited to conveying granular or pellet type materials, the Mogensen Vibrating Tubular Conveyor offers many advantages over other conveying methods. Low maintenance, extended tube life and fully enclosed conveying create a cost effective method of moving materials over short to medium distances. By joining tubes in series, any length is possible with the ability to add multiple inlets and outlets, offering our customers a full bespoke design.
The inlet/outlet configuration is designed to match customer requirements and can also include remotely controlled valves thereby automating the complete process.
The Mogensen Vibrating Conveyor range can be designed with various options that include, but are not limited to, the following:-
- Hard wearing stainless steel tubes
- Tube diameters from 100mm to 600mm
- Multi tubes in series allow varying conveying lengths
- Single to multi inlet and outlet configurations
- Tube rotation to extend wear life when conveying abrasive materials
- Base mounted or suspended
- Electric or Pneumatic vibrators
- Enclosed conveying offering environmental & material protection and dust control
- Automatic outlet valve option for remote flow control
- Full control panel options
- ATEX certified designs